Director, Student Activities & Bertelsmann Campus Center
firstname.lastname@example.org | 845-758-7097
Sway is an Afro-Latino, first generation college graduate. He went to SUNY Buffalo State College where he earned his Bachelor’s in Criminal Justice and Religious Studies, and a Master’s in Higher Education and Student Affairs Administration. He is currently enrolled and earning a Doctor of Education in Higher Education Leadership. He has worked in different areas within Higher Education, including Student Activities, Student Conduct, and Residence Life. In addition to his education and experience, Sway completed his Master’s Research on the “Afro-Latino Student Sense of Belonging.” Sway is also an ordained Reverend under the Diocese of Christ the King, Union of Charismatic Orthodox Churches.
Fun Facts: He sings, has acted in plays and musicals, and loves cooking.
Assistant Director, Student Activities
email@example.com | 845-758-7098
Cynthia Cunningham comes from Sarah Lawrence College where she worked as the Programming Coordinator for the Office of Diversity and Campus Engagement. While there, she co-created the Social Justice Leadership Retreat which was devised to provide students with the necessary tools to help them grow as student leaders and activists within their communities... with a lot of self care. Outside of Student Activities, Cynthia is an interdisciplinary Theatre Maker and educator. She holds her MFA in Theatre from Sarah Lawrence College and her BAs in Theatre (Dramaturgy) and Music Performance from the University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma.
Fun Fact: My shoulders are double jointed.
Student Activities Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org | 845-758-7092
Armando is a recent Bard graduate and former club head and student worker. While attending Bard, Armando found ways to be involved on campus and in the community through his work with the Office of Student Activities, the Office of Residence Life and Housing, and Brothers at Bard. Besides being a well-rounded student and an active member of the Bard community, Armando was a high-level scholar-athlete where he was the captain of the Men's Basketball team, an avid member of the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee, and one of 14 players in school history to advance to the Liberty League playoffs. Armando received his BA in Sociology from Bard in 2019.
Fun Facts: I played basketball in three different countries and I used to play six different instruments growing up.
OSA Student Leader Positions
For detailed job descriptions and applications, contact us at email@example.com.
- SPARC Event Planning Interns hold office hours in the main office and help students with all planning, logistics, and registration for events on campus.
- SPARC Publicity Interns design posters for student events upon request. They can also help with student club website, email, and social media requests.
- Event staff serve as an extension of the Office of Student Activities, and help supervise large student-sponsored events on campus.
- Building managers provide Campus Center oversight, maintenance, and assistance during the evening hours when the Office of Student Activities is closed.
Info Desk Attendants
- Info Desk attendants provide an inclusive and welcoming environment for students, faculty, staff, and community members utilizing the Campus Center, and act as a resource for anyone stopping by or calling the Information Desk.
- The Thursday Night Live Intern plans and implements the coffeehouse entertainment series every Thursday night in Down the Road cafe.
- The Language and Thinking Intern helps to plan and implement most extracurricular activities for first-year students during the Language and Thinking Program.
- Citizen Science Interns help to plan and implement most extracurricular activities for first year students during the Citizen Science Program.