- We support the College’s mission by contributing to the social, cultural, intellectual, spiritual, and physical life of Bard.
- We offer training, advising, and resources for the 150 student clubs, Bard Student Government, and the Student Resource Group.
- We advocate for students by addressing their interests and inquiries concerning campus life.
- We serve the entire campus by organizing community-wide events and guiding the numerous student-run events.
- We collaborate with other offices, programs, and community members to enhance student growth.
- We promote excellence in diversity, inclusion, leadership, and engagement.
Last year, the Office of Student Activities:
· supervised 140 student employees
· managed 150 clubs
· oversaw 600+ events
Student Activities Photo Gallery
The Office of Student Activities at Bard College celebrated Pride Month with a series of special events. From June 18 to 25, OSA hosted events to honor LGBTQIA+ history, celebrate our communities' resiliency both yesterday and today, and support queer voices and artists.